Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 6 - Day 5 - 15 days to go

Only 15 days to go until I get married. Woohoo!
Did a really lethargic run on the tready and the same at pump this morning. Just don't seem to have too much energy today. Might have something to do with not being able to sleep in the middle of the night so I got up and did a couple of hours of ironing before going back to bed. May as well be productive if I'm not sleeping. Crazy really but I hate laying in bed and not sleeping. I'm actually really tired now and can't really be bothered even working.
An easy night tonight as it is "Get you own tea" in our house tonight. I'm pulling out one of the meals I've had prepared and frozen in the freezer.
For super Saturday I'm doing spin followed by pump and then a small run. I always aim for at least 1000 caloires.
The past couple of days I've basically burned off the same amount of calories that I've eaten. Maybe that also has something to do with my tiredness!

No comments:

Post a Comment