Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 5 - Day 3 - Surprises

I started the day with a pleasant surprise on a 1kg loss. I was stoked as I had been away in Melbourne, had 3 birthdays in our house, eaten out heaps and I still managed to lose. Yahoo.
I decided today that I relly like running. I'm still crap at it but I'm perservering and increasing the times I run and shortening the times I walk. I actually had a smile on my face this morning while I was running.
The best news for today is that my son has got an interview for Physiotherapy at Monash for next year. This is the course he has his heart set on. It doesn't mean he has got into it but it is a first step into getting into it. The interview is 30th Nov after all his exams. I'm so excited for him and so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment