Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 6 - Day 3 - Nice lose

I lost 1.4 this week which now brings my grand total to 8kg and 9.8% of me gone. I'm so stoked. It is so exciting to see the numbers coming down. I'm half way there now so it is full steam ahead.
I di my running program this morning which had me running for 8 minutes at a time. I made it and never thought I could run that long. I took a sneak peak at tomorrows program and freaked. I have to run for 20mins straight up. The negative voices went off in my head straight away. I'm trying really hard not to listen to them. I will give it a go and let you all know.
Tonight I have PT followed by tennis with my youngest daughter. I love palying tennis with her. We have so much fun and laugh heaps. I think we are the craziest tennis players to take to the courts. We have all these High 5 moves which crack us up. Don't know if any of the other players are too impressed.
My son starts his fianl Yr12 exams tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment