Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 5 - Day 1 - Another bad day

My exercise is good. My nutrition is good but my mood is terrible. I don't know what is wrong with me.
After a bad day yesterday in regards to my son's 18th Birthday dinner, I decided action was required. I text my ex and told him exactly what I thought about not including me and my family in my son's 18th. He reponded with "I just didn't think about it." What an idiot. To cut a long story short, myslef and 7 of my famly are now going out for dinner iwth my son for his 18th. Yahoo!
Sometime over the weekend Dodo who is my internet provider did an upgrade of their email system. This should be fabulous but the only thing is, I've lost all my contacts and a folder I called "Must Keep Stuff." This is the folder I store all our passwords, my sons Yr12 VTAC info, concert tickets, air tickets etc etc etc. Well get this, it has vanished as well. I rang Dodo today only to be told that they cannot retrieve any of this information and that they will not talk to me any further about this email account as I'm not the account holder. The account is in my ex husbands name beacuse Dodo will not change it to mine even after numerous attempts. My flight details to Sydney was stored in this folder. Tickets to the Australian Open which are xmas presents for my children are stored in this folder. I just wanted to cry.
I have felt moody all day and so out of control. This is not me and I'm usually very under control even with my moods. I'm not sure why this is all happening and the moment but I sure as hell don't like it. I just want to go to bed and cry and hide away fromm the world.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day and it's my youngest's 14th birthday so I'll put on a happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment