Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 6 - Day 2 - A bit lethargic

I did the most amazing crossfit group session last night. It involved running, bear crawls, walking lunges, push ups, squats, kettle bell swings, toe touches, knees to elbows, one arm clean and press, burpees and then more running. This may sound simple but the number of reps were incredible. 400m runs with 25kg weights, 50 & 75 push ups, 100 squats, 50 toe touches, 50 burpees etc etc etc. I ate it all up. I loved it and didn't want it to finish. I was first finished so I was rewarded with another 400m run carrying an empty beer barrel. It was awesome.
Today I ran on the tready and then did pump but I was rally lethargic. I think last night might have taken a bit out of me. I actually really had to push myself to get out of bed and go to the gym. This has been the hardest day to get up and going but I just kept thinking, JFDI. What a powerful mantra.

3 comments:

  1. OMG that sounds like some crazy workout!! You would have shredded so so many calories, you will surely smash weigh in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Love seeing smaller numbers on the scale and tape measure, it's so empowering!

    ReplyDelete