Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 2 - Day 1 - I start to run

I started off the week in awesome style. I started my running program using C25K. I'm so scared about running becuase I have it in my head that I can't run. I have memories of sports day in Primary school when we all had to run a lap of the oval and I was the last one across the line. I'm going to beat this though so at 6:30am I headed off and did really well. I've got a long way to go but I've started.
I haven't been able to do all my planned execrise today. I usually do  group cross fit session on Monday nights but I've had a visit to the chiropractor after work and that has put a stop to any further exercise for today.
I'm so impressed with the food that I'm eating. It is getting better with each meal. I look forward to trying everything. Tomorrow night could be interesting with lentils etc. Not my usual type of food.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Linda,
    well done on your first attempt to run. You say you have a long way to go but at least you got out that door and started. Good Job.
    Im glad that you are doing well with the food.

    Keep up the good work.
    Kat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the c25k program is awesome!

    Just make sure you have good shoes or by week 6 and 7 you will end up with something going wrong! lol

    ReplyDelete