Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 1 - Here I go

Spin class - tick
Breakfast eaten - tick
Snacks prepared - tick
Lunch prepared - Tick
I'm on my way. I met up with Sarah who is also doing 12wbt. So good to have someone close by who will be going through the same stuff. Just to share ideas, feelings, eating etc.
We went to spin class together which is a really good way to start the week.
I'm very excited about what lays ahead because I don't just see this as a 12 week thing but more like setting myself up for the rest of my life. It's about changing the bad bits, working on the good bits and introducing the fabulous bits.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Linda, Way to go a great start to the first day of your life change. I have tried Spin before, but just the once, I think my bottom is still recovering. I will have to go again someday soon because apprantley is is an absolute calorie killer. Good that you had a friend and fellow 12wbt'er go with you, would have helped the motivation along a little. Look forward to reading how you go this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think you're right, it's not just about the 12 weeks, it's about the rest of our lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree too re the 'not just about the 12 weeks' observation. And what you said in the rest of that paragraph! Good start - let's keep it up!

    ReplyDelete