Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 11 - Day 3 - All good plans

I had to take my son to Melbourne yesterday for an interview at Monash Uni for physio next year. Being an accelerator day, I thought I'd go prepared. I packed the lovely turkey salad and off we went. My great plan went out the window literally when we were about 3/4 of our way to Monash. My son gets really travel sick but had taken his meds but with the nervousness of the interview he felt extremely ill. The only container we had in the car was the container with my salad. So out it went just in case he needed the container to spew. All quite funny in the long run. Anyway, on the way home we stopped at one of the road side service stations and they actually sold a bowl of salad for $3.50 which was really yummy.
Today after a few weeks of being very stagnant on the scales, I dropped 1.6kg. I'm so happy as this makes my total loss 12kg but better still, I'm under 70kg. Woo Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment