Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 10 - Day 3 - I'm stuck

My weight has stayed the same for the past 2 weeks and I just seem to be stuck. It's really frustrating and disappouinting. Even just a amallish loss would have been good. Oh well, shit happens and we move on. Hopefully next week will see the scales move downwards.
I actually really feel like I'm struggling with everything. It all seems too hard. Not just tje exercising and healthy eating but just everything. I'm grumpy at home, I'm sitting at work wishing I was elsewhere. I just CBF. This is not like me so I don't deal with it very well. I just feel drained.

2 comments:

  1. From what I have gathered in the small post above, you may be exeriencing overtraining syndrome. Very simple to fix and you'll be back on your toes in no time! Just take it back a notch by possibly taking a day or two off completely or reduce the intensity of your exercise for a week. See how you feel after that then you can get back at it!

    Make it a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advise. I've had a few days off now and went for a run this morning and now I feel much better. Is there really an exercising overtraining syndrome?

    ReplyDelete