Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week 8 - Day 1 - Lost track of time

So much has happened and I've not had time to even think about this blog. I can't believe I've missed so many days.
I went to Oaks Day and had an awesome day. The downside is that I drank heaps of champagne and had no control over my food as it was all catered for. It was finger foods all day so I really tried very hard to select the best options but I know I absolutely blew my calories. I still went to boxing that night and managed to burn off about 450 calories. I usually do over 600 calories in a boxing session.
On the Friday I had to travel to Geelong (2hrs) for a 1 hour meeting that was really a waste of time. Our sister Company was shouting lunch which I was looking forward to until they told me we were having pizzas. Once again I had no control over my food choices. This makes it really hard to stay within my calories for the day. I had 3 slices of pizza and know once again I had blown my calories.
My other crappy part is that I have an injury. I won't go into it other than to say it's a real pain in my arse. This has halted my exercise completely. I had no training Friday, missed super Saturday and did nothing Sunday. I tried a bit of a run this morning but wasn't very successful. It was more walking than running. I have a group PT session tonight and I'll do as much as I can.
I also believe that drinking alcohol really stuffs up your metabolism. I have been on such a roll and now everything seems to have come to a screaming halt. I'm actually really shitting myself about this weeks weigh in. I can cope with staying the same but if I put on I will be devastated. I've been trying so hard and I don't want any of these hiccps. I've tried really hard to just have my 3 meals and no snacks to try and counter the couple of bad days I've had. Time will tell.
Only 5 days until I get married! woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment