Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week 12 - Day 5 - Nearly the end

I can't believe this is all nearly over. Well I mean the actual program not my new lifestyle. I have learnt so much and enjoyed every minute of it. I now hang out to go to the gym and I'm doing things I never thought possible. I now even train twice a day some days. A lot of people think I'm mad but I really don't care. I'm healthy and fit and happy so that is all that matters to me. I still want to lose another 4-5kg but that will happen with more hard work. I have been getting comments from all varying sources saying "You don't need to lose anymore weight." Most of these people are overweight and unhealthy. I think I embarrass them by losing weight when they aren't.
I've been to spin this morning and I've got boxing tonight before having an early night. I have a 6am flight to Sydney so I need to leave home about 2am Saturday. I'm going to be 1 extremely tired girl by the end of the weekend but it is all worth it. I'm going to get smashed by Michelle Bridges and I can't wait. I think I'm more excited about the training session than the party. I can't wait to see her in the flesh. OMG I think I'll be star struck and might just cry when I see her.
Look out Sydney, here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment