Monday, December 13, 2010

A new start - All on my own

Well it is all over. The 12wbt has been an amazing journey of self discovery and learning to actually like the person I am. I've been successful in losing 12.6kg and numerous CM's too. I'm very proud of my efforts and my new fitness levels. It is now time for me to be accountable agin and to take the next step of continuing on my own. I've learnt so much from Mish and will be forever indebted to her. She has turned my life around and has actually given me life. I will love her forever. What an amazing and inspirational person she is. So I now have 4.6Kg to lose on my own and then the hard part of maintaining the loss. I know I can do it and I'm so detemined to never go back to old habits jsut because they are easier. I'm now a strong and detmined person who can achieve anything that I want to.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you too! Well done, and "JFDI" !! on last few kg! - will be travelling that same path with you!

    ReplyDelete