Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feel like I'm missing out

I haven't signed up for round 1 2011 12WBT and I feel like I'm missing out. So many great people are doing it all over again. I just wanted to stand on my own 2 feet and use all Mish's lessons and wonderful advise to do it on my own. So far so good and my PT has put me onto a fabulous website called myfitnesspal which helps track calories etc. i love this website and use it all the time. I plan out my meals using mainly Mish's recipes but it gives me flexibility to start adding other foods in. Check it out at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, I can so relate to that "missing out" feeling! I have a couple of friends that have signed up for Round 1 2011 and are totally full ot it, but I can't quite manage the funds for it. I feel so excluded! Anyway, I have crunchtime which I'm reading and crunchtime cookbook so I'm going to count calories myself and my HRM is going to be my new best friend to keep my motiviation up! Good luck on your journey, kind regards, Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I just decided to get back to the blog to keep me going, but it's good to know there are others like me flying solo!

    ReplyDelete